As the Training and Development Specialist you will be accountable for providing training, technical support and assistance to our customers and staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage online training platform and content.
- Manage training rooms and equipment.
- Ensure the training content meets SAQCC & QCTO curriculums where applicable.
- Develop training courses on Technoswitch OVP and OEM products.
- Provide classroom training to customers and staff.
- Telephonic support & update CRM system accordingly.
- Liaise with customers on applications and designs.
- Liaising with suppliers to support OVP products.
- Assist RMA Department on faultfinding and testing.
- Technical report writing.
- Ensure necessary health and safety procedures are followed during duties.
- Provide product demonstration and presentations.
- Assist Production Department with test procedures.
- Assist R&D Department with product functional testing and development of products.
- Assist Marketing Department with technical data for documentation.
- Ensure all company policies and relevant technical operation procedures are followed.
- Assist with tasks related to the company operations that might fall outside the above mentioned responsibilities.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Accuracy of training presentations and content thereof.
- Accuracy of technical support provided.
- Accuracy of design and application advice provided.
- Accuracy of RMA testing and completion.
- Accuracy of technical report writing.
- Urgency and professionalism in which tasks are completed.
- Planning and execution of tasks.
- Adherence to the relevant company procedures and policies.
- This position reports to the General Manager.
- This position is based at our Johannesburg Head Office.
JOHANNESBURG OFFICE – Physical Address
Cussonia Park, 3 Ridge Road, Laser Park, Johannesburg, 2170