The Sales Consultant’s role is to manage and develop the sales of the Company’s product portfolio in the KwaZulu-Natal & Free State region by promoting the business through customer selling, preparation of tenders and developing new markets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuous contact with existing clients through regular visits.
- Increase customer base by bringing on board new clients.
- Provide accurate quotations to clients for all new tenders/opportunities.
- Generate new business by establishing relationships with key fire detection consultants in the region.
- Represent the company in local exhibitions and/or seminars.
- Provide regular feedback to management on changes within the market.
- Provide first level product support to clients.
- Attend site visits with clients to assist with system design.
- Provide product demonstrations to clients on an ad-hoc basis.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Sales Target achievement.
- Accuracy of quotations.
- Consultant database activity and number of projects specified.
- Upkeep of CRM database.
- Number of product presentations arranged.
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least three years relevant sales experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-versed in preparing professional proposal documentation.
- Proven ability in providing technical demonstrations and presentations to customers.
- Fully computer literate.
Advantageous Skills & Experience
- Industry-specific knowledge of fire detection.
- SAQCC registered at Designer or Commissioner level.
- Sales & Marketing Diploma or Certificate
- This position reports to the Durban Branch Manager.
- This position is based at our Durban Office.
DURBAN OFFICE – Physical Address
Suite 2, Colchester Building, Essex Gardens Office Park, 1 Nelson Road, Westville, 3629