Technoswitch is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that designs, manufactures, imports and sells high quality fire detection, suppression and control equipment.
With its headquarters, manufacturing and training facilities in Johannesburg, Technoswitch has been supplying and providing technical support for high quality fire detection products into sub-Saharan Africa since 1974. Our distribution network continues to increase with branches and training facilities in Cape Town and Durban – together with the ongoing addition of new distribution channels into sub-Saharan Africa.
With a staff complement of over 60 and a dedicated Technical and R&D department, Technoswitch has the experts to help us live up to our slogan “We Go Further”. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by providing outstanding customer service. Our support team is distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service.
Technoswitch designs and manufactures its own control equipment locally and complements these with an imported range of high quality intelligent control panels and other fire detection and signalling products. These world-class products include flame, smoke and heat detectors, aspirating smoke detectors, motorised beam detectors, linear heat detectors, warning devices, manual call points, extinguishants and more. Many of these are award-winning products and all of them have extensive certification approvals. Our suppliers are international leaders in their respective fields and include Apollo Fire Detectors, Advanced, Xtralis, KAC, Klaxon, Protectowire, Rotarex FireDETEC, Spectrex, Stat-X, Teletek, and The Fire Beam.
Exceptional functional and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge and a large range of sophisticated, certified fire detection products makes Technoswitch the ideal choice as your preferred supplier of fire detection products.
VISION, MISSION & VALUE STATEMENT
Saving lives and assets.
To deliver innovative fire detection and suppression solutions by providing reliable products and by sharing our expertise with our partners.
We act with integrity towards our colleagues, customers and suppliers.
We work as a team to accomplish our goals and celebrate these together.
- CUSTOMER COMMITMENT
We value our customer and strive to deliver on our commitments.
We endeavour to meet our financial, social and environmental obligations.
We pursue growth and learning.
Technoswitch is committed to developing, implementing and continually improving a Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
As part of that commitment, Technoswitch endeavours to:
- Listen to our customers and strive to deliver approved, reliable products and services that meet customer expectations.
- Achieve increased market penetration in other African territories through the timely supply and support of quality fire detection products.
- Adhere to the statutory and legal requirements applicable to our business.
- Continuously offer learning opportunities to uplift and promote a positive workforce.
- Implement and maintain healthy, ethical financial policies to create a stable financial backbone.
- Continually promote a quality culture within the organisation to support the mission and vision of the company.
- Achieve and maintain SAQCC accreditation of our external training courses and thereby technically uplifting our customer base and reducing the number of on-site technical enquiries.
- Build the Technoswitch brand as the leading and preferred manufacturer and supplier of world-class fire detection products in sub-Saharan Africa, thereby increasing customer base, loyalty and retention.
- Provide professional and accurate technical support to customers and staff, thereby ensuring the effective and successful implementation of Technoswitch systems.
- Provide all our customers with accurate, on-time deliveries by ensuring our stock is well controlled, organised and clearly identified with a minimum of stock discrepancies.