Technoswitch offers comprehensive SAQCC Approved training courses on all our Conventional and Intelligent Fire Control Systems.
We have training facilities in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban and offer both theoretical and practical training to upskill designers, commissioners and installers.
- Our training courses do not include instruction on certified installation methods (SANS 10139). We can however, refer interested parties to the appropriate training organisations.
- A minimum of 4 attendees is required in total for training sessions to be conducted.
- Technoswitch training certificates are valid for three (3) years.
- As general information changes, recap sessions will be in the best interest for our clients to do.
- Training dates provided are provisional and Technoswitch reserves the right to change any training dates, should it be necessary.
- It is essential to book training in advance.
- Please note that a training booking is not confirmed unless you have received an email confirmation from the branch where you have booked your training.
- Technoswitch Training Information and Qualifying Requirements
Please contact the relevant branch for training dates and to book the required training:
JOHANNESBURG: Tel +27 (0)11 794 9144 Email email@example.com
CAPE TOWN: Tel +27 (0)21 948 4575 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
DURBAN: Tel +27 (0)31 266 8843 Email email@example.com